Simon Ogilvie has had 25 years experience as a property lawyer.
Specialist areas are:
Simon provides a timely and efficient legal service at a fair fee. Fees are discussed from the outset so that no-one has any unpleasant surprises.
- Conveyancing (buying and selling residential, commercial and rural properties and businesses including preparing and persuing contracts
- Structures for the ownership of properties including creating trusts, loss attributing qualifying companies and joint venture agreements
- Refinancing of mortgages
- Formation of trusts, companies and partnerships
- Franchise agreements
- Company incorporation
- Preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Relationship property division and preparing Agreements
- Estate administration
- Joint venture and syndication agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Estate planning and succession planning
- Elder Law and Associated Planning